Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Hello everyone!  Happy 4th of July!  This will be a short post, as we are leaving shortly to go to a family BBQ but I wanted to give a quick update.  I am now almost 2 full weeks into lupron.  I went for my baseline check with the RE yesterday and looks like things are good to go to start stims on Saturday.  I was slightly disappointed in my antral follicle count, which was 8.  2 on one side, 6 on the other.  I looked back in my charting, and the first IVF my antral count was 10, and on the 2nd, it was 4.  The cycle with 4 I managed to get 16 eggs I believe, so who knows how reliable the antral count is.  I'd like to believe that Lupron just did a good job at suppression, so I bet I have a ton more, they're just really tiny.  I'm tryin not to stress too bad, but it's hard to get excited this time around.  I keep thinking, what do we do if this doesnt work this time.  I shouldnt go into it all negative.  Instead, I'm trying to think, what will happen if it DOES work.  I've gotten negatives for so long, I honestly don't know what Id do if it was positive this time.  YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment