Saturday, July 27, 2013

Checking in

   I don't have a whole lot to report.  I went for labs yesterday.  Typically, my RE does the vaginal suppositories for progesterone, so he doesn't check levels.  However, I am special and am on PIO, which CAN be reflected in blood levels.  I asked him for them, and I think because he's tired of me overworrying and knows this will give me peace of mind, he obliged.  He also drew my thyroid labs for Dr. KK, saving me another needle stick.  My p4(progesterone) came back at 31.9, which he said was enough to get the job done, considering Im also on the crinone.  So that was great.  my TSH on the other hand, is deciding to get all nuts at 3.13.  I have an email in for the NP.  I'm assuming we will increase my synthroid dose.

   I will be the first to admit that I am a chronic googler.  In our past 2 cycles, I am guilty of googling every twinge and funny feeling.  I caught myself starting to do it last night with the p4 level.  Then I stopped, reminding myself that the RE said it was fine.  We drew the lab for peace of mind, and he said it was okay, so I need to believe that.  And just like that, I didn't feel the need to keep googling.  Very not me.  We will file that under "things that are different this cycle."  Remember when I said that I gave all my HPTs to DH to hide?  Well, somehow I missed a stash under my bathroom cabinet in our room.  But even knowing they are there, I haven't taken them.  I'm enjoying the ignorance.  I always stressed out with the HPTs.  Not this time.
  I have noticed that I think I'm noticing more symptoms with the PIO.  I'm noticing things taste funny, still bloated, twinging/small cramps in the ute area, bigger boobs(dh says Im crazy, but my bra feels fuller).  I know all of this can be from the PIO though.  Lets hope it continues though.  DH has been rockin the PIO.  We've had one that hurt a lot, but I think we've troubleshooted it.  Im so proud of him.

I've been trying to be normal during this 2ww as well.  I go back to work monday, and yesterday I was off bedrest, so I ran errands.  Originally I was going to go walk on the treadmill at the gym, but changed my mind.  I want to be as active as I can be, but do so safely, since in the past, I stayed very low profile.  I don't think that helps my bloodflow.  So today I have acupuncture, then therapy.  After that, we are meeting some friends that are in town and heading to Navy Pier.  I think the walking around down there should be okay. This also means doing PIO in the parking garage, since DH can't come in the bathroom with me.  This should be interesting.  If needed, I'll just drop trou in the food court.  I have no shame anymore.  ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment