Thursday, July 25, 2013

Frosties!!!!!

First thing's first.  These are our sweet embies we transferred yesterday.  The RE drew an outline of my uterus, then circled the embryos.  The little white arrow is pointing to them.  I can't stop looking at them.  I think I will frame this photo along with those matching fortunes we got and put them in the nursery.

So, I have been waiting for a call from the embryologist all morning.  It turns out, she called DH instead.  He text me after she called to let me know.....you might want to sit down.....are you sitting?  WE HAVE 3 FROSTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have never had anything make it to freeze before!  That means 2 things.  1. If this cycle works, we might not need to do another fresh cycle for more kids.  and 2. if it doesn't work, I don't have to do another fresh cycle yet!!!!! Either way, it's amazing and I couldn't be more excited!  This must mean that my egg quality must have improved.  I think I can relax about donor eggs for awhile.  

I started the estrogen patches today.  I've noticed that between 2 time a day lovenox, 1 time a day pio and a patch i need to wear, I dont have much spare space.  My belly is still bruised from the Lovenox before retrieval, so I've been trying to avoid those spots.  I did notice little drops of blood on the bedsheets.  Turns out that my old injection site from last night was still oozing.  Weird!  I'm sure that's normal though.  I go in for a thyroid and progesterone check tomorrow, so I will also ask how far the embryos made it before freezing.  I'm still so excited, and really starting to think about what happens if this works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment