Thursday, July 18, 2013

Locked and loaded

So we triggered last night at 10pm.  I'm officially done w stims and done with shots until Sunday when I start pio.  This is a photo of the aftermath.  I'll apologize because my belly is very bloated and no those are not freckles. 

The re ended up calling me yesterday evening to tell me to change my trigger dose to a half dose.  Apparently it helps to reduce my risk for ohss.  I asked about my e2 level, since it'd only been 1200 on Monday.  Get ready for this.  2546!  No wonder I was having all those meltdowns yesterday.  I also asked what he thinks we can anticipate egg wise.  He thinks around 11, give or take.  That'd put this er in the middle of the other 2.  I'm hoping for enough to get us to a 5dt again, and hopefully some to freeze.  I also told him I was worried that I stimmed the longest this time.  He told me that he's not worried and this is typical for women on lupron protocols.  I did feel a bit better after that.

I still haven't heard back from Dr kks office about getting me preauthorized for ivig.  Its irritating that this all happened last minute but it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment