Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mixed feelings

  I know I haven't updated in awhile.  Last week was kinda busy.  Friday was my final appt with my RE.  Our ultrasound went well, babies look good.  Baby As heartbeat was 156 and B was 166.  I signed my releases for my records to be sent to my OB, got hugs from everyone and had to promise to visit.  My labwork looked good, so I emailed that information the the NP for Dr. KK.  I spent the rest of the day preparing for my brother and sister in law's baby shower the next day. 
  In the afternoon, I got a call from the NP.   She wanted to tell me to stop my estrogen patches, and to decrease my crinone to every other day for 3 doses.  That makes tomorrow my last crinone.  I'm so excited.  We will check my levels and go from there.  I'm assuming the PIO will be next.  It'll be so nice not to have to be stuck anymore!  She also thinks my ultrasound and the babies' growth sound good, so she wanted me to start every other day lovenox. 
  I had also asked her about not doing 2 ultrasounds a week, since I had seen the RE that day, and am seeing my OB today.  It turns out that works well for her, and as long as the growth is good, we don't have to do an ultrasound with them.  As it turns out, they have been having issues trying to figure out coverage for ultrasounds lately because the one tech is on vacation and the other was just killed in a car accident.  The news caught me off guard when she told me, I wished my condolences and asked who it was.  It turns out that it was the one I had for my first ultrasound.  It's so sad. 
   The shower on Saturday went well, aside from some family drama.  I think everyone had a good time.  Honestly, I think I'm still tired from it.  But that might just be a first trimester thing.  I've also noticed my nausea has increased in the mornings the past couple days.  Still no throwing up, horray!!  Today is my first OB appt.  I don't really know what to expect but DH is going to meet me there after work since I'm having an ultrasound and he hasn't met the Dr.  I'm excited to see the babies again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment