Wednesday, September 25, 2013

11w5d

I had another appt with Dr KKs office today.  Today was a big lab draw day, including my NK cells and cytokines.  I should have some of the labs back this week, the rest will be early next week.  I had an ultrasound too.  Both babies are measuring 11w6d, A's heart rate was 163 and B's was 157.  The best news is that my SCH is officially gone!  Because of that, I have been given the greenlight to start weaning off the PIO!  I start every other day dosing today through sunday then I stop completely.  I can't believe it.  My bloodflow resistance did increase, but not too far away from where they want it, so starting sunday I'll start 2x a day lovenox.  They also said my cervix was measuring the smallest is has before, but the NP thinks it was just a weird measurement thing and said not to worry, we will check it again next week.  All in all, it was a good appt today.

I've been feeling pretty good.  Tired, but I think that's normal.  The only complaint I really have is constipation.  I'd be a happy happy woman if that could get resolved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment