Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Putting on my game face

Alright.  I'm a little apprehensive to say it out loud, but it looks like the IVF cycle will really happen this time.  I know I said I'd give my schedule a few posts back, so my life (minus work/family plans) revolves around this:
Now through 6/24:
Synthroid first thing in the morning.  BCP, fish oil, metanx, prenatal vitamin, baby aspirin, vitamin E&D with lunch.  Metformin after dinner.  All meds except BCP will continue throughout cycle

6/19 add prednisone to the lunch mix (or possibly late morning)
6/22 start 20 units of lupron/day
7/3 baseline labs and u/s with RE, NK cells, cytokines lab draw with RI (pending results of RI labwork, either continue prednisone if labs are okay, or schedule IVIg infusions if levels are still elevated)
7/6 start stims (225 IU menopur, 150 IU of follistim-I think, I'll have to double check the follistim dose)
7/8 start lovenox injections
7/10,12, 13, 15- Monitoring with RE (labs and ultrasound)
7/12 ultrasound with RI-doppler study to check uterine/ovarian bloodflow.  adjust lovenox as needed pending results.
 Projected ER date is 7/17, hopefully followed by a 5dt and some frosties. 

I'm also still on once a week acupuncture sessions.  Once I start stims, that increases to twice a week.  We'll also do a session before and after ET.  I plotted out my med schedule/appts in a chart, like I usually do to keep track of everything.  It spanned 4 pages, and that's only through 7/17.  After the ER, I'll start PIO injections (eek!) and crinone, plus estrogen patches.  Soon I'll be more meds than person.  God I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment