Monday, April 29, 2013

Not Broken, Just Bent

A lot of time, I start a new post but end up sitting here staring a the blank screen not knowing what to say.  I suppose that's life with infertility though.  Some days, there are no words to express the feelings.  I met with a therapist last week.  I've done counseling before, when I was dealing with depression and the death of my dad.  The first appointment was just meeting her and her getting the background as to why I'm there (health & family history etc).  When I began my infertility story, I thought I could sum it up really quickly.  I was wrong.  We used the whole session and I have to go back this Weds to finish up.  Then we will set goals and get to work.  I felt better after I left, even if it was only talking about the history.  I just hope this helps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment