Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey guess what

I am completely wrong about being able to cycle in March.  My RE doesn't have an IVF week for march.  I don't know where my brain got that from considering I have the IVF weeks through June marked in my calender.  The next available one is first week of April.  So, depending on how long a workup with the RI could take, I might fall right in line with an April retrieval.  So, just to recap, here are my options:

1.  Hopefully see the RI in the first week of March, get a plan & hopefully my RE will go along with it.  Cycle in April. (or May or June, depending on whats needed from me)

2. See how much of the immune workup I can get my RE to do and make protocol changes accordingly.  Cycle when we want-still April, May or June

3.  Try to see another RI sooner than March.  There's an RE with an RI background in Oakbrook, maybe try to see her but still cycle with my RE.  I don't think this is the best option since I think the other RE will try to have me cycle with them and I love my office. 

Originally I wanted to cycle in the April group, because if it didnt work, then I have time off work around the group in June.  Part of me has to wonder if I should just wait for June.  I also was hesitant about the April group because I have tickets to go see Maroon 5 at the end of the ER week.  I can't miss Adam Levine!  Although, going to the concert might be a good distration.  I just worry about if I'll be doing my transfer around then because they put me on bedrest for 2 days and I don't think a concert counts as bedrest.  I guess we'll have to wait & see what the RE says tomorrow.  I'm nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment