Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What a rollercoaster!

So, I've been cruising along on my estrogen patches & endometrin supplements when all of a sudden Friday night I started spotting.  I was like WTF?  I thought I was either out or it was implantation bleeding.  I decided to keep an eye on it & by the time I was due for another dose of endometrin, it was gone, leading me to believe it was from implantation.  I should probably add that I never spot when Im on progesterone.  Well, this lovely little rollercoaster continued until Monday when I called the RE and they said it could either be my period starting or irritation from the meds.  Little did I know I was inserting the endometrin in too far, so the bleeding was probably my cervix.  Whoops.  So I felt a little better when the spotting stopped, but all my internet cheapy tests have been negative.  I am presently 11dp3dt so some pregnancy hormone (hcg) should be present.  Nope.  negative.  I go in for my beta tomorrow and I am just dreading it.  What makes matters worse is that tomorrow is also my first day back to work since the retrieval.  I am just dreading facing everyone.  Some of my coworkers knew what I was doing, so I really just don't want the questions. 

I just feel so incredibly overwhelmed with saddness and I havent even gotten the official yet.  I know that if it's negative, I'll do it again.  It's just hard to think about doing it all over again.  A friend of mine text me last night to tell me that she thinks Im an incredibly strong person for what Im going through.  I have no idea how she sees that.  All I feel is scared, sad, and broken.  I feel like there has to be something wrong with me that we have taken out every other factor and still aren't pregnant.  I feel like Im letting my husband down (which I know is silly, and he'd love me even without kids).  I just thought this was it.  I know Im not officially out until the lab results, but it's so hard to be optimistic right now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment